Extreme Blue Thunder
There’s a rumbling, chest-pounding, heart-stopping buzz in the air around Idaho Falls. Do you feel it? Can you hear it? It’s not the weather, but it does involve thunder.
This summer, thousands of people from across the Pacific Northwest will descend on Idaho Falls for the July 22-23, 2017 Extreme Blue Thunder Air Show featuring the U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels! To be a part of the action, purchase your tickets now to receive the best rates. Stay tuned to this website and our social media feeds for details and updates on this exciting event.
- June 1 – July 21: Adults (ages 13 & up) $25. Children (ages 6-12) $15. Children (ages 5 & under) no charge.
- At the gate: Adults (ages 13 & up) $30. Children (ages 6-12) $15. Children (ages 5 & under) no charge.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION:
- General Admission – Each ticket is good for one day, either July 22 or July 23, but not both days.
- Tickets available online or at the gate.
- Gates open at 9:00 a.m., planes are in the air at 12:10 p.m., and gates close at 5:00 p.m. on both days.
- Active Military and Active Reserve